1. Firstname M. Lastname, "This Is the Title of the Web Page," This is the Owner or Sponsor of the Site, last modified Month Day, Year, http://URL.
1. Joanne M. Zellers, "African Peoples' Encounters with Others," Africana Collections: An Illustrated Guide, last modified November 15, 2010, http://www.loc.gov/rr/amed/guide/afr-encounters.html.
2. Zellers, "African Peoples' Encounters."
Zellers, Joanne M. "African Peoples' Encounters With Others." Africana Collections: An Illustrated Guide. Last modified November 15, 2010. http://www.loc.gov/rr/amed/guide/afr-encounters.html.
Citations of blog entries are generally relegated to the notes; a frequently cited blog, however, may be included in the bibliography.
1. Chris Buckley, "‘White-Haired Girl,’ Opera Created Under Mao, Returns to Stage," Sinosphere (blog), New York Times, November 10, 2015, http://sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/white-haired-girl-opera-created-under-mao-returns-to-stage/.
Firstname Lastname (Screen Name), "Text of post, up to 160 characters," Social media service and format if not text, Date posted, URL.
1. Pope Francis (@Pontifex), "We must never forget that the natural environment is a collective good, the patrimony of all humanity and the responsibility of everyone," Twitter, June 5, 2017, 7:30 a.m., https://twitter.com/Pontifex/status/871690564483375104.