Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Worldwide Political Science Abstracts (WPSA) This link opens in a new window
Political science and international relations journal articles.
Historical Abstracts This link opens in a new window
If your case study took place in the past, this is an excellent place to find journal articles. The only database that allows you to search by historical period.
Getting started with a topic
- What kind of information or materials can you find in Ladd Library that you cannot find online?
- Where is the reference desk in Ladd Library?
- How can you contact the reference librarian?
- How can reference librarians help you with your paper and research projects?
- Where is the ARC?
- How can PWSA's and ARC tutors help you with your paper and research projects (differently from a reference librarian?)
Subjects: African Studies
, Asian Studies
, Environmental Studies
, Languages and Literatures
, Legal Studies
, U. S. History