The above databases, except Scopus and eHRAF, can be searched all at once, using a combined search by clicking "Choose Databases."
What is it? A book, an article? Scholarly, or not? Do we have it at Bates? Let's find out.
1. Messner, M. A. (2007). Out of play: Critical essays on gender and sport. State University of New York Press.
2. Guo, M., & Fu, S. (2019). Running with a mask? The effect of air pollution on marathon runners’ performance. Journal of Sports Economics, 20(7), 903-928. https://doi.org/10.1177/1527002518822701
3. Agassi, A. (2009). Open: An autobiography. Knopf.
4. Baldassaro, L. (2002) Before Joe D: Early Italian Americans in the major leagues. In L. Baldassaro & R. A. Johnson (Eds.), The American Game: Baseball and Ethnicity, (pp. 92-115). Southern Illinois University Press.
5. Verducci, T. (2012). To cheat or not to cheat. Sports Illustrated, June 4, 38-51